[SR-Users] db_mysql "Commands out of sync; you can't run this command now "

Alex Hermann alex at speakup.nl
Sun Aug 28 10:53:37 CEST 2011

On Saturday 27 August 2011, MÉSZÁROS Mihály wrote:
> I am using the git version of kamailio, and i am experiencing problem
> This message is repeated in log with all kind of mysql query
> (insert/delete/select)
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/commands-out-of-sync.html

Can you try to reproduce with attached patch and mail the line with the
mysql error as well as the last couple of loglines with submit_query and
store_result having the same con: as the failing query.
You can anonymize the queries as long as it is still deducable which module
submitted the query.

Also send list of modules using the database please.

> Only one assumption:
> Could it related to this change:
> http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=sip-router;a=commitdiff;h=
> dfc2834223b7c6b2e799da5a0876b8096cfdae5e

That one can be safely reverted if you don't use the PV $sqlrows. But please
do above test without reverting this.

--
Alex Hermann