[SR-Users] Persistent dialog

Timo Reimann timo.reimann at 1und1.de
Sun Aug 28 00:23:02 CEST 2011

Hey Andreas,

Am 27.08.2011 um 11:39 schrieb Andreas Granig:
> On 08/16/2011 07:59 PM, Timo Reimann wrote:
>> On 16.08.2011 19:43, Timo Reimann wrote:
>>> So you'll either have to dig into the commit yourself and separate the
>>> fix, get a hold of my entire branch, or wait for 3.1.5 to release.
>>
>> ...or check out master: I just merged treimann/acc-cdr into master which
>> was supposed to happen before the 3.2 feature freeze anyway.
>
> Following up on this, I've seen couple of commits to dialog and merges
> to 3.1 yesterday. Is my assumption correct that this should actually
> work in the latest 3.1 branch now?

Unfortunately not: The patches committed yesterday primarily fix a bug in reference counting management of the dialog module that could lead to segmentation faults in certain scenarios.

The issue which Jon brought up initially requires modifications to the dialog state machine with expectingly larger code changes. I haven't found the time to address this one yet but created a Flyspray entry which I assigned myself to:

http://sip-router.org/tracker/index.php?do=details&task_id=146

If you'd like to be informed when the bug is fixed, please register yourself as a watcher.

Cheers,

--Timo