[SR-Users] Status of t_relay()

Fabian Borot fborot at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 00:31:31 CEST 2011

I tested it and it serves my purposes. txs a lot!

Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 19:14:03 +0200
From: miconda at gmail.com
To: sr-users at lists.sip-router.org
CC: fborot at hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] Status of t_relay()

    Hello,

    On 8/25/11 5:20 PM, Fabian Borot wrote:

        ok, my bad, let me rephrase the question.

        I meant: after relaying the INVITE, if the "result" of that
        transaction is negative (4xx, 5xx or 6xx is received, the
        request times out before fr_timer expires etc)

        , is there a variable that one can use to retrieve that value?

    I understand you want to get the reply code in a failure_route,
    right?

    If yes, there is a pseudo-variable for it:

http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/pseudovariables:3.1.x#t_reply_code

      txs a lot

        fborot