[SR-Users] Kamailio 3.1.1 snmpstat help!!

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 19:06:35 CEST 2011

Hi Stephen,

On 8/25/11 6:47 PM, Stephen Dodge (Bistech) wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am having difficulty running the snmpstats module.  We are running
> CentOS 5.6 and Kamailio version 3.1.1 (i386/linux).    I've tried a
> fresh install of Kamailio,  installing net-snmp from source but I
> can't seem to get it running -- I've seen a couple of posts regarding
> the issue but nothing seems to work for us!!

you have to use at least 3.1.2 iirc - I did some fixes after 3.1.1 in
this branch -- of course, the best is to run the latest stable version
3.1.4 or the git branch 3.1.

At the time I did those fixes, I worked with this module on ubuntu and
snmpwalk worked fine to pull the stats.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat