[SR-Users] Float Comparison

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 13:14:30 CEST 2011

On 8/25/11 1:08 PM, Alex Hermann wrote:
> On Thursday 25 August 2011, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>> On 8/25/11 12:54 PM, Alex Hermann wrote:
>>> If you just use fixed-point for fractional values, you can remove the dot
>>> and convert to int.
>>>
>>> $(var(float){s.replace,.}{s.int})
>> By fixed point do you mean when the fractional part has fixed length?
> Yes.
>
> There was a typo above, syntax should be:
>
> $(var(float){s.replace,.,}{s.int})
OK. I am not familiar with the deep details of database value types - to
expect that it is a way that I can get always the trailing 0's for such
value? For example, if I want a db column type with 5 decimals in the
fractional part, for real value 1.5 I will get 1.50000
Thanks,

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat