[SR-Users] [sr-dev] [regression] Message flags set in branch_route not saved into transaction

Alex Hermann alex at speakup.nl
Thu Aug 25 13:02:42 CEST 2011

On Thursday 25 August 2011, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 8/22/11 6:35 PM, Alex Hermann wrote:
> >>
> >> This patch seems to restore old functionality. Would this be ok to
> >> commit?
> >
> > Nevermind, i just found t_flush_flags(), which does exactly what i need.
>
> was the auto-update of the flags in 1.x? That would have made
> t_flush_flags() redundant, or maybe the auto-update was in branch route
> and t_flush_flags() purpose was for failure_route. I want to be sure we
> don't omit things from 1.x -- t_flush_flags() was also forgotten, added
> later after a report from Juha.

In 1.4, message flags were updated in the transaction unconditionally after
branch_route had run. The patch i provided is an exact copy of the relevant
code from 1.4 and provides backward compatibility.

Adding t_flush_flags() to the end of branch_route in the script accomplishes
the same functionality, but requires a script update by the user.

IIRC, flags were also copied to the transaction from failure_route in 1.4.
Haven't tested though.

--
Greetings,

Alex Hermann