[SR-Users] Float Comparison

Brandon Armstead brandon at cryy.com
Tue Aug 23 21:35:44 CEST 2011

Daniel,

   Sorry for taking so long to respond - I am still facing an issue with
this (even in 3.1.4).

I am loading the values from database.

It looks as if the arithmetic operators are not functioning properly when
the data is imported into kamailio from DB - I'm going to do some more
research and give you some specifics.

Sincerely,
Brandon Armstead

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 2:13 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com