[SR-Users] WARNING: timer: add_timeout: 0 expire timer added

Alex Hermann alex at speakup.nl
Tue Aug 23 18:12:04 CEST 2011

On Tuesday 23 August 2011 14:57:51 Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Alex Hermann writes:
> > I get this warning message when a request is relayed over tcp:
> >
> > WARNING: <core> [timer_funcs.h:119]: WARNING: timer: add_timeout: 0
> > expire timer added
>
> which version of sr is that?  have you tried with latest master version?

It is the latest master version, Kamailio flavour.

Btw,  I have not seen this on a 3.0.1, SR flavour installation (simpler
config).

If the cause is not obvious to anyone, i'll try to reproduce with a trivial
script. The issue is showing itself in a huge config with many, possibly
interfering, modules loaded.
--
Alex Hermann