[SR-Users] min expires question

Mon Aug 22 15:41:07 CEST 2011

There is no way to prevent that a SIP client sends you a request at any
time.

The standard defined behavior for setting REGISTER interval is by
setting the expires header.

Of course you could block which does not use the provided expires
header, but then it may increase load on your support team because
customers will start to complain.

regards
Klaus