[SR-Users] Freezing development for v3.2.0 today

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 11:44:41 CEST 2011

Hello,

just a short reminder that we will close the development of new features
for version 3.2.0 at the end of today, GMT. Then the focus should be on
testing (e.g., bug fixing) and enhancements to documentation.

If you have something to commit, do it today, or if it is impossible for
you to make it in the GIT repo today, let us know and we will see what
can be done. But don't forget, 3.3.0 will come as well in the no-so-far
future.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat