[SR-Users] Problems with pseudo-variables

Rocío Ruz rociorsr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 14:58:09 CEST 2011

Hello,

I am using kamailio ims extensions and I am observing some problems with
pseudo-variable handling.

On the s-cscf the pseudo-variables are not 'translated' into the real
values. When using xlog like this:

xlog("L_ERR", " found pai: $ai time [$Tf] \n");

I am finding :
 tail -f /var/log/syslog | grep found
invlcscs /usr/sbin/kamailio[21689]: ERROR: <script>:  found pai: $ai time
[$Tf]

However on the p-cscf the same case is correctly treated:
xlog("L_ERR", " found pai: $ai time [$Tf] \n");

invlcpcs /usr/sbin/kamailio[20540]: ERROR: <script>: found pai:
sip:0188888881 at open-ims.test;transport=UDP time [Fri Aug 19 14:05:44 2011]

I am using 3.1 kamalio version and I have added pv and xlog modules on the
s-cscf.
Why is the S-CSCF unable to read pseudo-variables?Could anybody please help
me?

Thank you.

RR.