[SR-Users] LCR Modules Comparison

Spencer Thomason spencer at 5ninesolutions.com
Wed Aug 17 17:40:27 CEST 2011

Hello all,
Can anyone shed some light into the differences between the available LCR modules?  We have migrated our config from OpenSIPS where we used the drouting module to Kamailio where we are using the lcr module.  Our ruleset is not crazy huge, about 100k entries.  Are there compelling reasons to choose one module over the other?  Is there one that has the most active development behind it and is a "standard" for the platform or is there one that will be deprecated in the foreseeable future?

Thanks,
Spencer