[SR-Users] mtree question

Javier Gallart jgallartm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 00:20:01 CEST 2011

Hi Daniel

thanks for giving a more detailed information.  About the last point, it
sounds really interesting; as a matter of fact it's exactly what I'm doing
manually right now (we get a bunch of k,v pairs in each entry in the mtree
and right now I parse them manually with loops and or transformations...)...
Being able to use avp (o xavp) would be a nice addition to the modue.

Regards

Javi

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 5:55 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com