[SR-Users] Kamailio presentations at Cluecon 2011

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at asipto.com
Mon Aug 15 16:23:57 CEST 2011

Hello,

I uploaded my slides presented at Cluecon 2011, last week in Chicago. In
the first part the focus was on what has been happening in the last year
around the project, on the second part showing some example of using it
to secure VoIP networks. The PDF is available at:

   * http://asipto.com/u/42

Alexandr Dubovikov presented the recently announced Homer project which
turns Kamailio in a scalable capturing system for SIP traffic, the
slides for this talk are available at:

   * http://www.kamailio.org/events/2011-Cluecon/AD-Homerv2.pdf

Stefan Wintermeyer presented Gemeinschaft 4 project, which is targeting
to offer a very secure out-of-the-box IP PBX system, using Kamailio as
one of the major components. The slides will be available in the near
future (I will update the lists) -- he will present the same topic at 10
years SER conference in Berlin:

   * http://sip-router.org/10-years-ser/