[SR-Users] mtree question

Javier Gallart jgallartm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 23:31:15 CEST 2011

Hi Juha

based on my experience with the mtree module:

-mt_match() will match the longest prefix in the tree, in your case 00358
-mt_ignore_duplicates makes sense when loading the data in the DB to the
memory. There could be duplicate entries in the db and with that directive
you tell kamailio how to handle that situation
-I don't know about mt_tree_type...(never needed to test it)

Hope it helps

Regards

Javi