[SR-Users] subscriber table reload

Fabian Borot fborot at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 11 18:45:00 CEST 2011

Hello

When one creates a user using the cli command like this: "kamctl add 200 abc", it is my understanding that the information goes to the subscriber table and into memory. Is that right?

But if one populates the subscriber table manually [adding a record on the table w/o the /kamctlcli command], do we need to "load" those accounts into memory before a client tries to register or does kamailio looks it up when the registration request comes in at that time?

What we are trying to do is to bulk load subscribers on the subscribers table instead of using the "kamctl add" command.  For example, with LCR parameters we modify the tables manually and then do a "lcr_reload" and all the changes will be in memory after the reload.

thank you in advance
fborot