[SR-Users] new functionality: CDR-based accounting

Timo Reimann timo.reimann at 1und1.de
Thu Aug 11 10:12:39 CEST 2011

Hey Graham,

On 10.08.2011 14:27, Graham Wooden wrote:
> I would be interested in the 1.5 backported module. Is that available
> for the masses?

I personally wouldn't mind publishing the backport code. One interesting
question, however, is in what form to do that. Several approaches come
to my mind:

- A separate branch with just the patch.
- A separate Kamailio 1.5 branch with the modified code.
- Distribution via the mailing list.
- Distribution in private.

Naturally, I'd favor something centralized to allow more people access
to the code.

@Daniel: What's your thought on this? Do you have a preferred way?

Note, however, that the time frame we (as in my company) are going to
use, support, and maintain the 1.5 backport code is already now foreseeable.

Cheers,

--Timo