[SR-Users] lookup for specified user

Efelin Novak efelin.novak at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 16:39:45 CEST 2011

Hi folks,

I discussed this issue in previous email ( [SR-Users Modifying $rU
after lookup() ) but the question is a bit different now.

I would like to change uri like lookup() function does it, but for the
specific user. Problem is I want to have one registration (X) for
several numbers. When this number is called I have to perform lookup()
for this one common registration (X) and send this call there.

To do this I changed $rU just before lookup() for X, and after
lookup() I changed it back for the original number (both changes were
done using variables $rU). However when there are two registrations
(X1, X2), only X1 can be changed for the original number and the
second one (X2) is sent to user without modification.

I also found function reg_fetch_contacts(domain, uri, profile) but in
documentation there is $ulc variable mentioned. This variable is not
documented.

Is there any way how to perform lookup for specific user?

Thanks for the answer.

Regards,

Efelin