[SR-Users] Modifying $rU after lookup()

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Aug 9 16:40:08 CEST 2011

> AFAIK no. But you can do it in a "branch route" for every branch separately.

And isn't it a bug? why the RURI username is just changed in a single
branch? Theorically operations over RURI made in a route block should
affect to all the branches, am I wrong? it's the very same as giving
value to a flag or AVP after doing loockup and fetching multiple
contacts. If I inspect such flag or AVP in branch_route I should find
it for every branches. Why should changing the RURI behave different?

IMHO it's a bug, or do I miss something?

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>