[SR-Users] suggested number of TCP / UDP workers for version 3.1.x

Francesco Castellano francesco.castellano at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 12:43:19 CEST 2011

Daniel,

thank you very much.

May I ask you another question? We used to re-compile the production
proxy with a high value (32 MB) of PKG_SIZE, for older versions of the
MySQL db module didn't provide fetch_result() capability. But now,
apart from start up loading issues, are there any other reason to keep
the PKG_SIZE above the 4MB default?

Thank you,

Best regards,
Francesco