[SR-Users] Chicago, ClueCon next week

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 09:48:36 CEST 2011

Hello,

for questions about kamailio (openser), the best place to address them
is still the mailing list for users. There are many people there that
might be able to answer quickly. Messages sent personally to me for
technical questions about kamailio (openser) are discarded, unless they
were a result of a discussion on the mailing list where I asked for
sensitive data.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat