[SR-Users] Kamailio 3.1.4 Bitwise Operators?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 00:05:26 CEST 2011

Hello,

some of the bitwise operators were forgotten to be added when we
migrated to the new core. They were added some time ago, but in master
branch since I didn't want to commit in stable branch at that moment,
because it was just few days before 3.1.4, not allowing testing.

I just backported the patch to branch 3.1, so if you fetch the sources
from GIT now, you should have them and the AND with binary NOT should
work properly. Let me know if not.

Instead of 'x !~ y' you have to use for now: !(x =~ y).

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat