[SR-Users] Chicago, ClueCon next week

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 00:15:34 CEST 2011

Hello Ify,

On 8/2/11 11:15 PM, ifeanyi okoye wrote:
> Hello Daniel,
>
> My name is Ify and I'm a research voip engineer.I would be attending
> the conference. Please can I reach you via telephone.

the phone might not be the most convenient at that time, so the best is
to ask the organizers to point you to me, unless you can spot me based
on the pictures you can find on the web. I will have the presentation on
the 2nd day, but I will be around on 1st day as well.

Looking forward to meeting you,
Daniel