[SR-Users] 10 years of SER - statistics

Javier Gallart jgallartm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 14:44:48 CEST 2011

Hi Daniel

a few numbers here...we use Kamailio in a carrier environment (no
subscribers, no nat...), basically as proxy and redirect server. We use it
in production and also as one of the foundations of other features still
under development. As a redirect server, on average it handles around
600k-700k calls a day.

Regards

Javi