[SR-Users] How to get mem_summary (SIGUSR1) on a worker process?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 12:44:18 CEST 2011

Hi Richardo,

thanks for the patch. Probably I am going to apply it, having the short
status dumped in the syslog might be useful.

I am saying that because starting with this current devel version, you
can get the statistics for pkg memory via RPC commands, for example,
using sercmd:

sercmd> pkg.stats
{
     entry: 0
     pid: 36184
     rank: 0
     used: 214104
     free: 533952
     real_used: 514624
}
{
     entry: 1
     pid: 36185
     rank: 1
     used: 221984
     free: 525976
     real_used: 522600
}

If you want just for one process:

sercmd> pkg.stats pid 36184
{
     entry: 0
     pid: 36184
     rank: 0
     used: 214104
     free: 533952
     real_used: 514624
}

You need to load kex module, see more docs about this rpc command:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules_k/kex.html#id2535580

I guess it gives you what you need.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat