[SR-Users] How to get rid of this error message.

Gary Chen gchen00 at insightbb.com
Fri Apr 29 16:32:14 CEST 2011

I am using  prefix2domain("2") in PDT module like this:
$var(found) = prefix2domain("2");
and I got this error:
ERROR: <core> [lvalue.c:411]: assignment failed at pos: (701,56-701,56)
Apparently when prefix2domain("2) returns an value to $var(found), it does not like it. But it still work.
The $var(found) still contains the return value (-1) if no prefix found. And all my configuration is working. It just generate a lot of this kind of error in my log file. Am I doing something wrong? How can I fix it?

Gary