[SR-Users] Ipv6 SIP UA

Pavel Segeč Pavel.Segec at fri.uniza.sk
Thu Apr 21 14:05:50 CEST 2011

Klaus,

still the same,

here is a log when UDP is used, there is only A record resolving

QjSimple: starting initialization/registration ...
QjSimple: initializing SIP stack ...
QjSimple: pjsua_create succeeded ...
QjSimple: "qjsimple" memory pool created ...
QjSimple: DLL loaded ...
QjSimple: GetNetworkParams found ...
QjSimple: GetNetworkParams done ...
QjSimple: cfg.nameserver_count=0
QjSimple: pjsua_init succeeded ...
QjSimple: pjsip_endpt_register_module succeeded ...
QjSimple: adding UDP transport ...
QjSimple: pjsip_endpt_register_module succeeded ...
QjSimple: outboundUri=sip:ps.sip.uniza.sk;lr;transport=udp
QjSimple: registration_enabled=TRUE
QjSimple: publish_enabled=FALSE
QjSimple: pjsua_acc_add succeeded ...
QjSimple: finished intializing SIP stack, start pjsua ...
QjSimple: Info: on_reg_state_slot called
QjSimple: Info: on_reg_state_slot: status=502
QjSimple: Info: on_reg_state_slot: statustext=Bad Gateway
QjSimple: Info: on_reg_state_slot called
QjSimple: Info: on_reg_state_slot: status=502
QjSimple: Info: on_reg_state_slot: statustext=Bad Gateway

and here when UDP6

QjSimple: starting initialization/registration ...
QjSimple: initializing SIP stack ...
QjSimple: pjsua_create succeeded ...
QjSimple: "qjsimple" memory pool created ...
QjSimple: DLL loaded ...
QjSimple: GetNetworkParams found ...
QjSimple: GetNetworkParams done ...
QjSimple: cfg.nameserver_count=0
QjSimple: pjsua_init succeeded ...
QjSimple: pjsip_endpt_register_module succeeded ...
QjSimple: adding UDP6 transport ...
QjSimple: pjsip_endpt_register_module succeeded ...
QjSimple: outboundUri=sip:ps.sip.uniza.sk;lr;transport=udp
QjSimple: registration_enabled=TRUE
QjSimple: publish_enabled=FALSE
QjSimple: pjsua_acc_add succeeded ...
QjSimple: finished intializing SIP stack, start pjsua ...

there is no DNS at all

pavel