[SR-Users] RTPProxy and bridging IPv4/IPv6 with parallel forking

Dan-Cristian Bogos danb.lists at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 18 15:21:51 CEST 2011

Hey there Daniel,

Many thanks for so fast reply!

I will test the scenario recommended in our labs and come back to you asap.
The only thing which is still not clear to me is how to "store" the
used rtp set, so I can re-use it with INVITEs. The thing which I have
experienced is that on INVITE it is easy to spot the right
configuration since I know the address family of both originator(af
param) and destination(based on location), however on re-invite it
will help to have the setup loaded from somewhere. My idea was route
parameters, but impossible to set them in branches right now. Another
option will be to decide based on origination/termination address
family, but the termination one is right now available only in onsend
routes where the rtpproxy functions are not in.

Ta,
DanB