[SR-Users] Kamailio with RTPoxy

alex pappas rebel.pappas at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 13:20:04 CEST 2011

Dear Alex,

The configuration is the default with WITH_NAT defined.
I have some extra logs (xlog("RTPPROXY started..")) enabled in the RTPPROXY
route in order to understand if it is engaged or not.

When I make calls behind NAT the RTPPROXY is engaged but I don't see any RTP
in traces.

Do you have any idea on how can I keep the RTP?

Thanks
Alex Pappas