[SR-Users] Problems with db_text

Sascha Daniels sascha.daniels at amooma.de
Thu Apr 14 09:25:21 CEST 2011

Hi together,

I am trying to make a setup with kamailio and freeswitch, that can run
with all supported database types.

The basic setup is from this howto:
http://kb.asipto.com/freeswitch:kamailio-3.1.x-freeswitch-1.0.6d-sbc

With mysql everything is (more or less) fine.

Creating db_text databases does not work because
/opt/kamailio-3.1/share/kamailio/dbtext/kamailio/uacreg is missing and
kamdbctl gives up.

Just created an empty file, so kamdbctl can finish its work.

The subscribers database is created (works in a more simple setup).

Now I am getting this error when starting kamailio:

http://pastebin.com/vsiUNdCM

Version of table:
pua:6

Why does the table version not exist? It was created by "kamdbctl create".

I am a bit lost with this debug output.

Greets

                Sascha

--
AMOOMA GmbH - Bachstr. 124 - 56566 Neuwied  -->  http://www.amooma.de
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer, Handelsregister Montabaur B14998

Bücher: http://das-asterisk-buch.de - http://ruby-auf-schienen.de