[SR-Users] Is there any globle variable/flag mechanism inKamailio

Derrick Ding dding at aastra.com
Wed Apr 13 17:58:44 CEST 2011

Hi, Alex

I tried, it doesn't work.
The real proxy is like a SIP-UA stateful entity. When A call B, then
call C. it's different dialog. My aim is to let Kamailio send back 491
to A, if A&B is in sendrecv state and A send INVITE to C with sendrecv
before A hold B.

I cannot keep the state of A&B when process A&C. And record-route
doesn't work either. It only works in a dialog.

I hope Kamailio could add global variable for user to define and use.

Sincerely,
Derrick