[SR-Users] How I can turn off 100 trying reply

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 18:28:28 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 4/12/11 6:20 PM, Henning Westerholt wrote:
> On Tuesday 12 April 2011, Derrick Ding wrote:
>> I wonder how I can make Kamailio not to send "100  Trying" msg when
>> receive INVITE request, by modifying kamailio.cfg or source code.
> Hi Derrick,
>
> if you use a 3.x version, try t_relay_to (from the tm module docs):
>
> 1.5.37.  t_relay_to(proxy, flags)
>
>     Forward the SIP request to a specific address, controlling internal
>     behavior via flags.
>       * flags - bitmask integer value to control the internal behavior.
>         Bits can be:
>            + 0x01 - do not generate 100 reply.
this works for t_realy_to() indeed, for other functions, there is either
a module parameter to set this kind of behaviour globally or a function
to do it per transaction:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/tm.html#auto_inv_100
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/tm.html#t_set_auto_inv_100

These are valid in v3.x.