[SR-Users] loose_route security

Eric Hiller mrraptor98 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 19:29:45 CEST 2011

I think what I am going to do is use a combination of:

1. Whitelist my gateway IPs.

2. Any initial INVITES from non-gateway IPs will be authorized and the dialog be added to a simple htable based on callid

3. Any in-dialog will do a lookup on the htable so that authorization isn't required on bye and the like.

Does this seem a reasonable course of action?

One question, what is the best way to whitelist a few (3) gateways?
I'd rather not do if($si == "ip1" || $si == "ip2" || $si == "ip3"){
Is there any sort of if(in_array($si,"whitelist")){ functionality or a way to iterate through an array of whitelisted ips? (I do not want to configure database support if possible)

Thanks for the help so far!
-Eric