[SR-Users] loose_route security

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 13:09:54 CEST 2011

On 4/11/11 1:06 PM, Stefan Sayer wrote:
> o Daniel-Constantin Mierla on 04/11/2011 12:53 PM:
>> Regarding dialog states, it is not really needed to use dialog module,
>> I use a lot htable for this purpose -- using call-id and the tags to
>> build the keys, you can track lot of attributes, as you need, e.g.,
>> the IP addresses, auth state, a.s.o.
> what about load balancing and fail-over, do you replicate that state
> to the other proxy instances?
The load balancing is not affected, since there is record-routing taking
care of routing to the right proxy. For failover purposes, you can use
memcached module instead of htable, use db can be used to states or
replicate at SIP level using uac_req_send().

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com