[SR-Users] Kamailio XCAP for Kamailio IMS

Pavel Segeč Pavel.Segec at fri.uniza.sk
Fri Apr 8 11:14:02 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm using Kamailio SIMPLE AS server as the presence and XCAP solution as the
extension for my Kamailio based IMS platfom. As the base Presence
configuration i'm using the default config as is described inside of the
tutorial from ASIPTO site, it works well for pure ietf SIP SIMPLE
environment. But when using it with the IMS, I sniff during putting the new
record 500 Error. May somebody show me a direction what should be wrong?

thanks

palo

PUT
/xcap-root/resource-lists/users/palo/index/~~/resource-lists/list%5B at name=%2
2doubango%22%5D/entry%5B at uri=%22sip:segi at ims1.sip.uniza.sk%22%5D HTTP/1.1

Host: 158.193.139.36:5060

Connection: Keep-Alive

<entry uri="sip:segi at ims1.sip.uniza.sk"
xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:resource-lists">

  <display-name>segi at ims1.sip.uniza.sk</display-name>

</entry>HTTP/1.1 500 Server error

Via: SIP/2.0/TCP 158.193.152.64:20735

Server: kamailio (3.1.2 (i386/linux))