[SR-Users] call for participation: kamailio project at LinuxTag 2011

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Apr 7 19:02:50 CEST 2011

Hello,

in about five weeks the kamailio project will (again) be present on the
LinuxTag fair, "the most important place for Linux and open source software in
Europe"  - http://www.linuxtag.org/2011/en.html .

If you are in Berlin during this time, plan to visit the LinuxTag or just like
to help your favourite SIP server project - please consider supporting us in
running our fair booth! Even showing up for one or two hours helps a lot.

We need also support to properly present our project, like flyers, a banner,
maybe some live demonstrations.. So even if you can't participate in person,
there are other ways to help us!

Please contact me per mail if you could help at the booth or have some ideas
about our project presentation. The actual state of preparations can be found
in our wiki: http://sip-router.org/wiki/meetings/berlin_2011

Cheers,

Henning