[SR-Users] off-topic: jobs & projects - figuring out the best solution

Timo Reimann timo.reimann at 1und1.de
Wed Apr 6 19:54:28 CEST 2011

On 06.04.2011 19:38, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> I think a website does not give any benefit over the business mailing list.

I think it does -- nobody is going to go through mailing list archives
(particularly not for Mailman lists) to search for VoIP-specific job
opportunities. And a job's/project's status (open/closed, contact,
deadline, etc.) can be easily changed through a website which you cannot
do with email.

The business mailing list will still useful for announcing new jobs and
possibly post a short summary though.

Cheers,

--Timo