[SR-Users] Kamailio ims / rtpproxy

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Wed Apr 6 10:31:31 CEST 2011

Hi,

there is no documentation on the RTPProxy interface of the Kamailio
IMS module yet.
You need to have the following linse in the Kamailio.cfg:

# Enabled Features on this host:
#!define WITH_NAT
[...]
#!ifdef WITH_NAT
#!define RTPPROXY "udp:127.0.0.1:22222"
#!endif
[...]
#!ifndef WITH_NAT
[...]
#!else
modparam("pcscf","NAT_enable", 1)
modparam("pcscf","ping", 1)
modparam("pcscf","ping_all", 0)
modparam("pcscf","nat_detection_type", 0x17)
modparam("pcscf","rtpproxy_socket", RTPPROXY)
modparam("pcscf","rtpproxy_enable", 1)
modparam("pcscf","rtpproxy_disable_tout", 60)
modparam("pcscf","rtpproxy_retr", 5)
modparam("pcscf","rtpproxy_tout", 1)
#!endif

Kind regards,