[SR-Users] The SIP protocol v2 - we're giving up.

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Apr 1 15:08:19 CEST 2011

1 apr 2011 kl. 14.30 skrev Andreas Granig:

> Great News! I'm going to implement SIP-six/SIMPLE over the weekend,
> shouldn't be a big deal...

We actually considered using part of the address space for social security numbers, so we could include every human being. But some idiots started speaking about privacy issues... So we need something else as the SIP-six identifier for presence objects.

Btw, the reference implementation of that was done in cooperation with the CIA.

/O ;-)