[SR-Users] XCAP 3.1 configuration !

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 16:46:41 CEST 2010

  Hello,

I was writing and just published a complete tutorial about this topic
(sent an email few minutes ago), see the docs at:
http://bit.ly/btrJij

Let me know if works for you. Whenever you have a problem, try to be
very descriptive with what does not work. Also, gather message logs and
SIP traces.

On 9/29/10 3:55 PM, X- x -X wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Im a kamailio 3.1 (testing noobie)
>
> Im trying to setup a simple buddy list supporting presence server.  (I
> gather xcap is the way to go)
>

> The simple presence thingy works nicely & instantly (thanks to those
> #!defines )
>
> But I haven't been able to get this configuration going
>
> http://sip-router.org/docbook/sip-router/branch/master/modules_k/xcap_server/xcap_server.html#id2525604
>

> I mean loading the modules & setting the modparams is a snap but this
> routing logic always gets to me. (i.e. those filing off ..........
> lines in the the routing logic section. Did I mention I was a noobie
> especially of routing logic section ?)
>
> Anyway you have also added this declarative #!ifdef WITH_XHTTPAUTH
> with in that section, where as its missing in the top section of the
> kamailio.cfg file.
>

> Pasting just about anywhere (or in the end before the }  doesn't work
> for me. Could u be kind enough to elaborate a little more on that or
> come up with a fuller kamailo.cfg sample file.
>
> Thanx & Regards

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com