[SR-Users] kamailio 3.0.3 tls problems

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Tue Sep 28 17:10:16 CEST 2010

On Sep 28, 2010 at 18:04, Rouskol Andrey <anry-dev at yandex.ru> wrote:
> Andrei,
>
> When I recompile kamailio with debug options you specified, it works just fine! (no memdbg and memlog options in cfg file). If I compile it as usual, it fails.
>
> Here is the difference:
> # make cfg mode=debug MEMDBG=1 \                      - works fine
> make cfg \                                                                - fails
>         include_modules="tls db_mysql presence presence_xml nathelper"

Try with make cfg extra_defs="-DDBG_F_MALLOC" include_modules="tls ..."
and then with memdbg=1 (either by writing it in the cfg, or using
sercmd at runtime:  sercmd cfg.set_now_int core memlog 1 ).

> I've tried sip-router 3.0.99 (from git). Regarding missed features I mean no useful documentation (for newbees), and no presence support (I haven't managed to understand what is presence_b2b).

You mean there are no presence modules in the default config (which
right now uses common modules + modules comming from ser).
You can use the presence modules under modules_k (the ones comming from
kamailio), although they might not mix well with the ser-like DB (ser
presence modules are obsolete).
You can also use a kamailio config (e.g. sip-router/etc/kamailio.cfg),
making it effectively kamailio 3.1.

Andrei