[SR-Users] LCR "weight" column question

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Thu Sep 23 22:57:52 CEST 2010

Hello Juha.
I'm attaching the graphics in JPG versión.  Also I have the logs from the
LCR.
The logs reveals the same behavior after 24 hours of operation.

Device  	Calls		%
GW02		520		1,04
GW0		502		1,01
GW05		12148		24,44
GW06		12276		24,70
GW09		12174		24,49
GW10		12074		24,29

Total		49694

As you can see there is no a 20,20,20,20,10,10 call repartition.
Could this be a bug?

Hope you can help me.
Regards,
Ricardo.-