[SR-Users] LCR "weight" column question

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Thu Sep 23 18:23:23 CEST 2010

Hello Juha.

I’m observing something like this : (these are “Simmultaneous calls” graphs)

As you can see the GW05, Gw06, Gw09 and GW10 seems to share the load
equally, as expected.. but I was also expecting a little more load in the
GW02 ad Gw03.

They seems to me very underloaded (according to the LCR weight column).

Is this normal?...

What can you see from the graphs?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,