[SR-Users] [Kamailio-Business] Siremis v2.0 preview

Meftah Tayeb tayeb.meftah at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 18:47:27 CEST 2010

ramona,
thank you for this new siremis branche
but, you are using captcha for login;)
so i am a blind user, how i can login now?
:P
Le 22/09/2010 16:23, Elena-Ramona Modroiu a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Siremis version 2.0 is planned to work with upcoming Kamailio or SER
> 3.1 and by now is alpha version.
>
> If you want to have a preview, then you can access it at:
> http://demo.asipto.com/siremis20/
>
> username: guest
> password: guest
>
> v2.0 brings a completely new face and many features, reusing the
> latest openbiz development framework, among them:
> - easy 4 step web-based installer
> - siremis account management (including roles per users)
> - customizable menu from web interface
> - customizable views from web interface
> - rework of many kamailio/ser related components such as subscriber,
> siptrace, generic and usrloc charts
>
> Siremis administration module, user profile management and web based
> customization elements are disabled in the demo, to avoid breaking the
> content.
>
> Packaging is still under work, but if someone is good at php/xml,
> likes to dig in by itself to sort out issues and wants to help with
> testing, I can ship a raw tarball, just drop me an email. Feedback
> about this new version is also appreciated, in order to improve it.
>
> Regards,
> Ramona

Meftah Tayeb
Sales Manager
Ove Telecom
direct: +13477595883
INUM: +883510001289101
MSN: sqlsrvx86 at hotmail.com
yahoo: vsdevx86
OVETEL USA: +1-212-401-0707
OVETEL UK: +44-20-34110486
OVETEL Ukraine: +380-44-3607309
OVETEL Jordan: +962-6-2508905
OVETEL South Africa: +27-11-4613345
http://www.ovetel.com
follow us on Twitter for the latest price updates:
http://twitter.com/ovetel