[SR-Users] [OT] Any utility to create cool SIP flows in HTML format?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Sep 22 00:14:04 CEST 2010

I have a feeling that maybe what CDRTool does is run data through
ASCII SIP scenario generator and then just replace certain artifacts
of its output, like ASCII art arrows, etc., into arrow images, and
also split up the output into tabular form.  I haven't looked at the
code (não falamos Python), but that is what it looks like to me.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC