[SR-Users] [OT] Any utility to create cool SIP flows in HTML format?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Sep 21 21:46:30 CEST 2010

Hi, I'm trying to create cool SIP flows to be displayed in a HTML.
What I'm looking for is something like (or exactly) this:

  http://www.tech-invite.com/Ti-sip-dialog.html

There you can click into messages to show the complete headers/body
and so on. Does somebody know a tool to create such flows? Thanks for
any suggestion.

NOTE: There are some others utilities that allow creating TXT flows,
as in a draft/RFC. I'm looking for something really more powerful than
that.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>