[SR-Users] mi ul_dump 'buffer too small'

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 18:51:26 CEST 2010

  Hello,

On 9/21/10 6:43 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> you can increase the buffer size via mod param:
>> http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/ctl.html#binrpc_max_body_size
> daniel,
>
> after increasing binrpc_struct_max_body_size to 30:
>
> modparam("ctl", "binrpc_max_body_size", 30)
>
> error message:
>
>    error: 500 - Internal server error processing 's': buffer too small
>
> went away, but was replaced by error:
>
>    ERROR: reply too big
>
> how to get rid of that?
this seems to come from sercmd tool. Quickly grepping its sources, the
internal limit is 4K for rpc replies. You can try to recompile sercmd
after setting bigger value for MAX_*_SIZE defines.

If you try via xmlrpc with a web client, does it work?

Maybe Andrei can give more details about sercmd limits.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com