[SR-Users] Memory leak

marius zbihlei marius.zbihlei at 1and1.ro
Tue Sep 21 09:57:24 CEST 2010

On 09/21/2010 09:18 AM, Marius Zbihlei wrote:
> Hello
>
> Can you give us more information on the modules you are loading/ your specific config ?
>
> Marius

Also, is it shared memory or private memory? If you have a dump of the
memory distribution, can you spot anything out of the ordinary. As a tip
look for functions in the ending part of the dump that repeat for
multiple times. The lower offset is usually alloc'ed during module
initialization so any big leak will happen at higher offsets (I don't
know if this is the rule but this is what I observed).

Have you tried increasing the memory pool?

Cheers
Marius