[SR-Users] Change in RTP Payload time on the fly

Andreas Heise aheise.lists at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 18 14:08:34 CEST 2010

Hello Pranav,

ptime and also the z flag are ms values, so a values of 6 or 8 ms are not
the recommended length of time,
for G729 it should be an integer multiple of 10 ms. I havn't yet a look the
the source, but the nathelper doc
say ZNN, maybe only the 12 is taken from your 120? But in fact the doc
confuse with ZNN and an example
of 100ms. Could you try again with 90?

regards,
Andreas