[SR-Users] Kamailio 3.03

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 20:30:23 CEST 2010

On 9/8/10 8:24 PM, dotnetdub wrote:

> On 8 September 2010 15:00, Ovidiu Sas <osas at voipembedded.com
> <mailto:osas at voipembedded.com>> wrote:
>
>     When you compiled kamailio, have you enabled radius?
>     ENABLE_RADIUS_ACC=true
>
>     Regards,
>     Ovidiu Sas
>
> Ovidiu,
>
> Oops! Thanks - I forgot this step.
>
> in modules_k/acc/Makefile
>
> uncomment: ENABLE_RADIUS_ACC=true
>
> 3.0.3 working fine and has gotten rid of the dialog error I previously
> asked about.

fyi, next version has a dedicated acc_radius module:
http://sip-router.org/docbook/sip-router/branch/master/modules_k/acc_radius/acc_radius.html

Since you are using radius, maybe the time allows you to test it a bit
and report if it works.

Note that acc module still includes the radius part, but you must not
compile the support for it in order to use acc_radius. The benefit is
that acc_radius can be compiled and packaged separately, without messing
with compile options for acc module (and forget them).

Thanks,

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com